Opening Day Info
Saturday, February 23
7:30-9:30am Pancake Breakfast
Tickets are still on sale! $5 each on Saturday.
8:45am Shetland Players Line-up on Mustang Field
Line up at your team’s designated spot with coaches and banner only. Parents, please stay off the Mustang field, as players will march just with their coaches. Sorry, no parents or siblings. This parade is all about the players and coaches! They’ll march from Mustang to the Pony 1st base gate and then take their place on the Pony field for the ceremony.
Homemade Shetland banners must then be clipped to the inside of the fence for judging.
9:15-9:30am Pinto-Pony Players should take the Pony outfield together with their teams and await the Shetland players.
9:30am Shetland Parade Begins
10am Opening Ceremonies
Immediately Following Opening Ceremonies...Until 12:30
Listen for cues from our deejay, but come on over to your field to begin contests.
- The Shetland field will have Sure Shot and Rabbit Run contests. $1 each.
- The Pinto field will have Rabbit Run and Homerun Derby. $1 each.
- The Mustang Field will have Rabbit Run and Homerun Derby $1 each.
- The Bronco field will have Rabbit Run and Homerun Derby for Bronco and Pony divisions.
- Bronco will also house Pitching Velocity for Pinto-Pony players following the end of all other contests. All of these contests are $1 each.
- The Pony field will have the coaches Homerun Derby. These are $5 for the first attempt and $10 for the rebuy.
All registration for all of the above is done at the fields. You’ll check in just before it begins. Awards for top 3 in each category, in each division!
Kids can play on the Shetland field in the bounce houses and the new rock climbing wall for no charge!
Parents, visit our amazing vendor booths!